We’re looking for an SEO Executive to join the team.
01 Agency are a fast-growing digital agency with offices in Basford, Nottingham. We care passionately about a job done well and supporting our clients in understanding their requirements and providing pragmatic solutions, which help to drive their business forwards. Now is a particularly exciting time to join our team, as we are transitioning and expanding our diverse client base.
At 01 Agency, we work collaboratively across all of our projects and would like an individual who is just as passionate about the digital environment as we are. Our chosen individual will need to be independently driven and intuitive to be able to adapt across a variety of channels and clients.
A typical day will require communications with internal colleagues and external clients. You will ensure that clients are aware of their digital performance on a regular basis, as well as conducting digital marketing tasks to further improve the results generated from their marketing. These core tasks will require strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Reporting to an SEO Manager, you’ll be instrumental in delivering our SEO proposition to clients. You’ll be involved with:
- On-page audits and being proactive in identifying opportunities for clients to further improve their SEO presence
- Keyword research, competitor analysis and helping define a strategy for how we can get results for clients
- Account setup, reporting and use of various tools to identify trends and results in data
- Link building, blogger outreach and management of the entire process: from sourcing opportunities for placement, through to establishing relationships, negotiating agreements and keeping track of our achievements
What Are We Looking For?
- Someone who is familiar with SEO and has commercial experience in the sector
- A lover of data! You’ll have an analytical mindset, be a pro within a spreadsheet and ready to use various analytics tools to help run our client accounts
- Well presented, confident speaking, hardworking and extremely organised
- A bit of a geek when it comes to technology and the Internet. Experience in HTML, Content Management Systems (CMS) or SEO tools such as link trackers or analytics would be hugely beneficial
- Experience in dealing with clients directly in a friendly and assistive manner
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday a year
- Flexible working hours
Please apply directly to Alex Clifford – firstname.lastname@example.org